Wednesday 19 May 2010

Exfoliation

I've just had a bath. I fancied a really lovely soak so lots of bubbles, audio book on, total relaxation. The bubble bath was a gift and I haven't used it before.

When I got in, I noticed that it had loads of grains in it that exfoliate your body. Very impressive and I could certainly do with it! I scrape them off the bottom of the bath (they've sunk to the bottom now) and rub them all over my legs, arms, stomach and back and it feels HEAVENLY.

This stuff is amazing!!! I'm definitely going to recommend it to my friends as my skin feels fabulous. I get out of the bath, towelling dressing gown on (leopard print, stolen from the linen cupboard of a very posh hotel in Boston, US) and pad into the kitchen to put the kettle on.

The cats are crying as their litter tray is empty, I forgot to refill it when I washed it out last night.

Oh Jesus.

Forgot to refill it...after I washed it out last night...in the bath... I grab the bottle of bubble bath, hoping to confirm that my worst fears are not true...no exfoliation...no grainy bits...

I have exfoliated with used Tesco's cat litter.

No comments: