Tuesday 1 June 2010

Feed The Birds, Tuppence A Fish


Great calls with my Mam this week:

1. "You're not going to believe what i've done" says my Mam. Of course I will. Anything is possible. "I've fed the bloody fish with birdseed, only realised when it didn't float". I comment that this is one in a run of 'accidents' and perhaps this is the early stages of madness. She replies "DON'T - you are worrying me!!!!". I'm worrying her?!








2. "George and I have been trying to send you a picture message all day but it's not going through. Everyone else has got it so I think your phone must be broken". I ask where she is sending it to and she says 01273 328*** (edited for stalkers...)...that's my home number Mam...




3. Mam: "Did you receive the picture message we sent? George is breeding pheasants and these are the chicks - aren't they GORGEOUS?!"

Me: "But doesn't George shoot pheasants Mam?"

Mam: "Yes of course, but i'm sure it's not these"

No comments: